2. Using light upward strokes begin to focus the product on the outer of the brow. Also run product along the bottom of the brow to really get that shape nailed. Continue to brush the product through your brow hairs as you go.
3. Lightly put some product through the inner of the brows. You really don’t want to focus much product here as less product will ensure a more natural look. A boxed in brow shape will also be avoided with this approach. Again, brush through the product as you go.
4. Fill in any gaps and continue this process until you are happy….continue to blend and brush through the product.
5. If you really want to define your brows even more, take your favourite concealer and the TSOK Direct Pigment Brush (I use this one as the smaller brush head allows for greater precision). Use the concealer to hide any strays hairs and further create the desired shape or fix any mistakes.
6. Seal your brows with a brow gel. I have been using the Poni Cosmetics Clear Brow Gel, which is very easy to work with and sets brow hairs down all day.
Share your brow looks with Tsok by tagging @tsok_and_co on Instagram.